Our job is done when you receive beautiful, fresh flowers at your doorstep. Even if you choose our vase-ready bouquet option, you can make caring for your flowers part of your routine. It’s fun and soothing, and will make each of your arrangements last days or weeks longer.
1. Let’s begin by carefully removing all protective wrapping.
2. Now add cold water to a vase, followed by the flower food included in this package. The water and the flower food will help keep your flowers fresh longer.
3. Before you begin arranging your flowers, prep them by cutting them at a 45-degree angle, one inch from the end of the stem, or to the length needed for your vase.
4. Now remove any leaves that may end up below the water line. Leaves in the water will attract bacteria, shortening the life of your flowers. If you have chosen a Vase Ready Bouquet and love how they’re arranged, you can simply place them in the vase you prepared earlier.
5. For longer lasting vase life, cut the stems of your flowers every week and replenish your vase with fresh water. Keep them at a cool temperature and away from direct sunlight. As often as needed, remove faded flowers and re-arrange the remaining flowers.
Even if you’ve never tried flower arrangement before, your Enjoy Flowers delivery will give you plenty of opportunities to try this unique form of artistic expression. Try these simple steps to get started.
Prep your flowers as described in our flower care section.
Start by putting the longest flowers in the middle of the vase. Turn the vase as you place the flowers to make sure the arrangement is symmetrical.
If you’d like to create an interesting shape with your arrangement, cut the stems at different lengths as you continue to add flowers to the vase.
You’re almost done! To complete your arrangement, fill it with foliage to add texture and to hold the flowers where you want them.
ENJOY FLOWERS™ guarantees that our fresh flower assortment will stay fresh for seven (7) days after delivery. If not, ENJOY FLOWERS™ will gladly replace and deliver an equivalent floral arrangement as soon as possible.